Join NIARN and help sort medical equipment so it can be sent all over the world to those that need it!
A few things to note:
- Volunteers under the age of 18 will need parental consent in order to participate. (When signing up online, they will be prompted to print a form for their parents to sign.)
- Participants should wear clothes they don’t mind getting dirty, as the boxes in the warehouse can be dusty. Though climate-controlled, the warehouse gets cooler and warmer with the weather, so a sweatshirt or jacket is recommended.
- Bottled water is provided for volunteers. You are welcome to bring other drinks and snacks if you’d like.
- The address is 10305 Argonne Drive, Suite 200, Woodridge, IL 60517. When arriving at the building, pull through the parking lot until you see the Project C.U.R.E. entrance (we share the building).
- Parking can be tight so carpooling is recommended where feasible.
Here is a link to Project CURE's website for more information on what we will be doing and why:
Project CURE Volunteer Event and Lunch
Saturday, November 16, 2019
Meet in the parking lot so that we can complete an attendance sheet. We will also have brief announcements about what to look for in the future from NIARN.